Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Are you listening baby???

Our neighbor Ravi gave us our first book to read to the baby. It's Dr. Suess's Oh, Baby, the Places You'll GO!. I kept wondering if the baby was listening! I'm sure he/she will always listen to his/her mother and father. We ALWAYS know best! We also got a couple baby books for Christmas from Todd's parents that we are going to read tonight.

So, the baby continues to be stubborn. Tonight we tried to listen to the heartbeat. After trying to find it around all the kicking the baby was doing, we finally found it. I was in the process of starting to record it and I lost it..I finally gave up because I couldn't find it again...just lots of kicks and punches from the baby. I sure hope this doesn't mean Baby Dehls isn't going to be stubborn when he/she comes out!

The baby has been a real pain in my back lately. I have almost recoded from my leg injury and now my back hurts...my great boss at work got me a prenatal massage for my Birthday/Early Christmas! Thanks Chrissa! I will enjoy EVERY minute of it!

HoHoHo! Baby Dehls is going to have to wait till next year to enjoy Christmas. I have decided that that is ok..The baby will be at a really fun age for next year's Christmas and we will be able to get all sorts of fun new toys! Only 6 more days...I hope everyone has a Blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment