Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A New Era...

I feel like I have reached a new era in my pregnancy. My body temperature has sky rocketed and my energy is back. At night I sweat my butt off while Todd is freezing...if you know me at all, you would know that I am ALWAYS cold! I even love this cold weather! I am trying to adjust but it's hard..I love to be wrapped up in blankets!

I am full of energy now too! I have started working out again and it feels great! I'm sure all this energy will be put to good use when I start "nesting".

Well, I am now 30 weeks and it is getting here fast. Only 68 more days...and counting! I think I will miss the feeling the baby kick in my tummy though. It's such a special feeling that you can't explain and will never know until you are pregnant. It's comforting when the baby kicks..It seems to make everything ok!

Here is a picture of me and my big ol belly...enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment