Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Stubborn Little One!

I went for my 3D today and it was really neat! My parents and Todd's parents also joined us and we made it a very special event for everyone! I didn't think Baby Dehls was going to cooperate but we got some good shots after all! I drank OJ before going and that didn't do much. The baby likes to keep it's face covered with it's hands.


This was one of my favorite pictures! The baby was sticking it's tongue out at us! It did this several times..it was so cute.

This wasn't the best one we got of the little one's face but we got a glimpse into it's eye!

Here's a good one of those sweet little feet!

Wow! Look at those long fingers! We have decided that the baby has my fingers!

The pictures are so real! It's amazing that you can see so much...Now we only have to wait 81 more days for our little angel to arrive!

My mother-in-law gave my a neat little gift today. It is a Willow Tree Figurine..I have put it out in my living room to enjoy! It is called "Cherish". It's a pregnant woman... "ME"!

Only 14 days till Christmas, which means more family gatherings. I hope my sweet baby grows to love and appreciate family as much as I do. They are all such special people to me!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait! The pictures are too cute! He or She is such a sweet little angel! :) J. Jordan

    ReplyDelete