Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

Baby #2

I had my first doctor's appointment Thursday with a new doctor...Dr. Finke. It went well. Parker went with us and was a BIG hit with all the nurses. He ran up and down the hallway getting a lot of attention. We had the baby's 1st sonogram which was much like when we had our 1st with Parker but less anticipation since we knew what to expect. The baby measured 1.5 cm and had a heart rate of 162 bpm. My due date is either Sept 30th or Oct 6th. I was so distracted with Parker I forgot to ask!

The only people who know about this sweet baby are my self, Todd, Matt Knieriemen and Staci Forrester. I work with Matt and Staci and had to let them know in certain circumstances...sharing a room and being sick and unable to carry heavy things. The cat will be out of the bag Sunday at Parker's Birthday party though. I am so ready because too many people keep asking me if I am prego and I have to lie! Oh please forgive me. It's for your own good :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment