Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day #4

Today was day number four of being stranded in the house. It all started Tuesday with freezing rain, sleet and snow. Last night we got an additional 4 inches of snow which was perfect to play in. The snowman building didn't go so well though! Parker did very well in it. There was no crying just lots of smiles. This was his 2nd snow but his first that actually stuck to the ground.

Day #1: So cold...the high was in the teens!
Day #4: 4 inches of snow and we are now in the 20's for a high!
Parker has 3 layers of clothes on. I didn't want my little baby to get cold or sick.


I am very thankful for this time at home. It always seems like we are going somewhere so I didn't mind staying at home even though I had to work. We all got some quality time together because Todd was off work Today and yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment