Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Beautiful Weather = Lots of Fun!

Wow! The weather has been very nice since the ice/snow storm. We were so ready to get outside. Sunday Parker and I had a mommy/son date. We ventured to the mall first which turned out to be a lot of fun for him. He cruised along in the stroller at first and then ran along side for a few. He was cracking him self up as he ran. When we got home we played outside.Parker watched me pull weeds and tried to imitate me and then eat the dirt. He loved running up and down the sidewalk and driveway utill he was so tired it was nap time. After nap, we ventured back outside to swing and pick up acorns. I love these times we have together...they create so many good memories!




Linus is Parker's nickname! He can't go anywhere now without his blanket!Exhausted from playing outside..

Happy Valentine's Day! Mom bought me a balloon and I loved dragging it around the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment