Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 18, 2011

Bye Bye Baby

I was away from Parker for the very first time this week overnight. I was gone Tuesday through Friday to Houston for work. When I left Tuesday, it was so hard. He was very clingy and when I walked out the door he had his arms stretched out at me crying. He didn't sleep the greatest while I was gone but got some good quality time with Todd and his Mimi. Todd sent me lots of pictures while I was gone and I got to talk to Parker on the phone a time or two. I was so excited to return home Friday. I was feeling horrible from the minute I got in that town...I think I'm allergic!

Upon my arrival home, I couldn't wait to see his reaction. Was he going to be mad or happy to see me?!? When I walked in the door and went looking for him, Mimi and Parker jumped out to scare me! Parker looked very confused as to why I was there but was happy to see me...I think!

We had a family day today since Todd was off. Cooked breakfast, laid in bed, planted flowers, got party stuff for the party next weekend and played! I was a much needed day together.

These are a few of the pictures Todd text messaged me while I was gone...


Waiting on his duck blanket to wash and dry!
Playing Peek-a-boo!


Just woke up from my 2 1/2 our nap

No comments:

Post a Comment