Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

32 week check-up

So, I'm almost a week behind on this post but a week ago I had a Dr appointment and got great news. The placenta has completely moved and I no longer have to have a C-section. I asked for a second opinion just in case but my Dr assures me that it has completely moved and that it is very clear on the sonogram. God is good! I am still having to take it easy because I am in a lot of pain and doing too much leaves me feeling horrible so I have been going to my parents a couple times a week for my mom to help with Parker. I go back next week for another check up and then another sono 2 weeks after that appointment to reconfirm the placenta is still completely moved.

The count down is on... Only 7 weeks and 1 day left till my due date. I have drug all of Parker's stuff (clothes, toys, etc...) out of the garage and have been going through it. I have washed the generic newborn clothes and plan to do more much closer to his/her arrival. We plan to put the crib up in the middle of September and move the changing table and rocker in the baby's room then also. It will all come together as soon as the baby is here and we know the sex!! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment