Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

34 Weeks Baby #2 Update

Here I am 34 weeks into my pregnancy. I am on bed rest and going crazy! this sweet baby will hold a special place in my heart and an even bigger memory! He/She has made me go through a lot emotionally and physically in the past month. I have had a live style change that I am not used to. We are on the count down with only 6 weeks to go. My Dr appointment this past Thursday went as expected...Dr said to continue to rest and we will take it on a week by week basis. I will now go weekly to the Dr. until delivery.

1 comment:

  1. We are praying for you and baby Dehls. Just take care of yourself. Let us hear from you when you feel like talking. We hope you are better today.
    We love you all
    Nana and GaGa

    ReplyDelete