Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cousins...

Parker's cousins, Ashleigh and Lauren, came and stayed at the house Wednesday night through Friday to help with Parker while I was able to work. They were a big help and came even more in handy when I had to go to the hospital Friday morning and they stayed home with him. They kept him very busy playing inside and outside, sliding, playing with chalk and playing in the pool.
Since they have left Parker has been at my parents while I am in the hospital and Todd is at work. He has gotten time with his other cousins, Madeleine and Meadow, over there. They played in the driveway, played with the baseball, and went swimming. He was exhausted last night after all this fun and no nap yesterday. I am looking forward to him coming to visit today me today as I miss him very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment