Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 8, 2012

It's In God's Hands

This past Tuesday I received the news at work that they are wanting me to start coming to the office every day and that I wouldn't be able to work from home any more. This left Todd and I with a tough decision to make, put the boys in a full time day care all day everyday or quit and stay home with the boys. After several days of looking at finances and praying about it, we made the decision for me to stay home. I have always felt very strongly about not putting the boys in a full time day care for someone else to raise. I brought them into this world to raise them, not someone else. Although things will be tight, we will make it and be OK. Todd and I have been through tougher times.

I am looking forward to all the time I will get with them. We now have museum and zoo passes so we will spend lots of time in both places along with the park and pool this summer!!

This has been a very scary move for me and I have had lots of tears and emotions but I know its the right things to do for me and my family. I know it is in God's hands and he will get us through it.

It went and said my goodbyes today. It was bittersweet. I work with a lot of great people and will miss them greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment