Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One Door Closed and Another Opened

My last day at Eagle was last Friday but last Wednesday I had told Parker's school I was switching him from 3 days to 2 days. His teacher asked why and proceeded to tell me that the school may be hiring. On my way out the door that day I asked the Director Laura who was taken back and surprised me by saying 'yes' we are actually in the need right now. We agreed that we would meet today to discuss. You can call it luck, you can call it fate or even a coincidence but I call it God's work. He always provides. I had no intention of trying to find a job but this is going to work perfect for me and my family. I will still get the time with my boys, not put them in a day care all day for someone else to raise and only work 3 days a week. I truly believe if you stop, put your problems in God's hands, he will speak to you. I know it is sometimes easier said than done sometimes. I am excited about my first day tomorrow. Please pray for me and my family as we begin a new journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment