Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Little Climber

Parker has learned to climb on anything and everything lately! Yesterday I was changing Austin's diaper in the living room when I hear beeping in the kitchen. I quickly finished changing him and went in the kitchen to find Parker pressing buttons at the alarm key pad. He had pushed the chair from the breakfast nook to the laundry room, climbed on top of it to press the buttons. I then took the chair away and told him that we don't do that so he went and got his truck backed it up and stood in the bed of it. when that wasn't tall enough he attempted to climb on the roof of the truck. He doesn't give up. He attempted the chair trick again tonight but got it taken away. He kicked and screamed for a good 20 min!! He must take after his momma! My parents found me hanging from the 2nd story banister at just 2 yrs old!

No comments:

Post a Comment