Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Our New Journey

Since leaving Eagle, We have been busy dancing, playing, cooking, painting, and just going and doing!! I love all the time I get with my family now without the stress of deadlines and phone calls. These are some pictures of all our doings...
Getting a hair cut today..He did very well and didn't scream once!

Nap time today at school. I teach in Parker's class on Thursday's and actually love the time with him and his class!

Eating the yummy lasagna mommy and I made! Parker is a big helper in the kitchen.


Playing with Daddy outside!

Playing in the tent mommy made me with a blanket over the kitchen table.

Super cool!!!

Enjoying his snack outside while mommy stands inside! Too cold for me!

Yummy Fun Dip!!

Pushing his friend Cammie at the park



My little artist!!!

Parker got a new toothbrush at the store this week and loves to brush his teeth even more now because it plays music!!! This video is of him and his toothbrush dancing!

1 comment:

  1. Parker, you are so funny!!!! We can hardly wait to see you for your birthday this month. We know you are being a great big brother to Austin. We love you so much!!
    Nana and GaGa

    ReplyDelete