Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

3 months!!!

Parker is officially on a schedule..He is going to bed between 9:30 and 11pm and waking around 9:45am with two or three 1-2 (sometimes 3) hour naps a day. I completely understand why people don't want to get their baby off of that schedule so they don't venture far from home because it ends up being holy hell at bed time or even before that. Parker has been known to fight sleep so if he ends up missing a nap then he screams and screams and screams. It isn't fun for anyone involved.



He was officially 3 months old on the 28th of May. He celebrated by taking 3 naps that day!! He is starting to grab at things...toys, our hands, our face, my hair. We got him a swing for the backyard and Todd got it hung this past weekend. He loves it so much he has fallen asleep in it! I also bought him a floaty for the pool. We got to try it on on Memorial Day and it was a success...well after the bottom lip stuck out a few times because of his uncertainty. He is a little too small for it now but will grow into it soon enough.



He has had so much fun playing with his cousins Madeleine and Meadow. They both adore him and he loves hanging out with them. I know they are ready for him to start digging for bugs with them too! I do love that they kept telling my that I am such a good mommy!! That is a great thing to hear :) They are both a huge help when he is around...holding him and playing with him. Madeleine is getting good at even carrying him around (a little scary but cute).

There will be pictures to come once I get my camera back...

No comments:

Post a Comment