Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Teething

Parker is teething majorly lately. I think he is experiencing almost every symptom...major drooling, hands (thumb) in the mouth, diarrhea, fussy and red spots on his checks once. I ordered his teething beads a couple weeks ago and received them today. I am very excited about them. Here is a little bit about them from the website http://www.amberartisans.com/:

Amber teething beads for babies are hand-made of natural Baltic amber, lovingly hand-crafted by Lithuanian amber artisans with generations of experience who carefully polish and softly round the amber beads so that they lay comfortably against the child’s skin. This allows maximum skin contact and gives added comfort to your child.


Another homeopathic remedy a friend told me about is teething tablets. They are all natural and dissolve under the tongue. He isn't quite sure about the taste of them yet but I'm sure it will grow on him.


Who knows when a tooth will come in but I hope one of these things I am doing will help relieve the pain while he is teething.


Check out this picture of him right after I put his (hippy!) necklace on him. He was standing up and was a little wobbly but it looked like he was dancing and laughing!


1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!!!!! Whatever works with teething is all I can say. This sounds like a good idea to me. It is a miserable time for Mom and Dad as well as baby. It will all work out though. Parker sure is growing and what a precious smile he has.
    We love you all
    Nana and GaGa

    ReplyDelete