Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

4 Month Check-up

Parker went for his 4 month check-up today. I can't believe it has gotten here so fast. He was stylin and profilin on the way there in his new shades!

But he wasn't feeling too hot after his nap and I took advantage of some cuddle time with my sweet boy. He got two shots at the Dr. He did a little better than last time and didn't scream as long but still turned red. He was really babbling at the nurse after the shots....I think he was cursing her :o). Here are Parker's specs from his appointment:

Weight: 14 lbs 15 oz....55%

Length: 24 in.....25%

Head: 42 1/2 cm.....55%

Dr says everything looks good and he is a growing boy. We found out that he doesn't have in grown toe nails but "rug burn" on his toe from laying on his tummy squirming. The Dr also said we can start feeding him solid food!! We are to start with pears, apricots and prunes. That got me so excited! I was finally able to get my Beaba Babycook out that Janna and Gina gave me. I will be using it tomorrow night for the first time to make Parker some tasting food! I sure hope he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment