Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pears...Yummy!

Parker got to taste his first solid food tonight. We chose pears to be his first food. I was so excited about it. I had him in his highchair45 min before I even got to feed him. Todd rushed off to the grocery store picking up 2 pears. When he got home, I had the Beaba Babycook already to put the pears in and steam. I paced impatiently back and forth in the kitchen as it steamed and was so excited when I got to puree next! Just minutes later we had homemade baby food. That little gadget is so cool and so worth it! Once we got the food cooled down it was ready to serve. Obviously we knew he would only be taking a few small bites so I only got a itty bitty bowl out! Now it was time for the first bite...dun dun dun...he made the funniest face when he tasted the first bite and every bite there after. We laughed and so did he. Also, pears are white so we barely had a mess which was nice!

1 comment:

  1. Parker, you are growing up way too fast. Another adventure in your growing up years. First rolling over and then the taste of pears. This is your GaGa's favorite fruit. Well maybe one of them. We are looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. Take care of mommy and daddy.
    We love you all
    Nana and GaGa

    ReplyDelete