Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fathers Day Weekend

This was Todd's first Fathers Day and I think he had a pretty good one! Saturday was his day off so we spent the day at home. We didn't get out of bed till 11am. It was wonderful. Parker had woken up at 6:45 but went back down at 7:45am. We all got some much needed rest! Todd and Parker got to spend some quality time together that evening as I cooked dinner but I was able to catch some cute pictures.
Parker got his first feeding of rice cereal on Sunday. It was mixed with some breast milk and he drank it like a champ!! We are going to try this every night to see if he will start sleeping through the night.
On Father's Day, Parker and I went to my parents and spent the day with my dad "Papi". I enjoyed the little time in between Parker screaming that I got to hang out. It was a rough day for P...poor guy.
Tonight we notice something BIG!!! Looks as if he is getting his first tooth on the bottom...explains all the fussiness lately! Once it breaks through I'll post pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment