Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

15 1/2 weeks and growing

Parker is growing so fast and doing new things everyday! Some of the new things he is doing is getting excited while playing with his toys, wanting to stand rather than sit up and blowing bubbles.
This past week has been real challenging at times. He goes down great for his naps during the day but when it comes time for bed time he chooses not to go down so easy. He cries and cries and cries. Monday night he woke up at 3am and didn't go back down till 4:30am. Todd was so helpful and let me sleep while he got him back down since I had to get up at 5am for work. Tonight was better though...He went down after I gave him a little pep talk about going "night night" when he is told :o) Hopefully tomorrow night goes just as smooth.
Parker has been sleeping in his crib for a full week now! It is such a wonderful feeling and I wasn't even sad when I moved him. It is allowing ALL of us to get a good nights rest and for Todd and I to get things done while he is down rather than tip towing around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment