Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Check-up for baby #2

All this talk about Mr. P and I almost forgot about the little baby I am carrying! Thursday, I went to the Dr for my 2nd visit. The baby's Heart Rate was 164. I also asked the Dr. about my due date and she said because I ovulated late and the baby is measuring small that my due date is now October 6th! We are going to have a little fall baby! The Dr visits are a month apart right now and pretty basic. Two more months and we will get to see that sweet baby again!

I have continued to be very tired. Last night my evening consisted of sleeping off and on initially falling asleep at 7:30p and waking up to go to work and still being tired. I'd drink coffee but since being preggers I have totally lost the taste for it...bummer!

1 comment:

  1. We are so excited for Baby #2. This is a precious time for all and we couldn't be happier. God bless you as you go through this pregnancy and then deliver a beautiful baby.
    We love you all
    Nana and GaGa

    ReplyDelete