Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Exhaustion

Here we are at the end of week 11, beginning of week 12. I am so tired all the time. Just to get myself and Parker ready to go to Meadow's Birthday Party Saturday, I found my self struggling to stay awake as I was driving. Not to mention my bed time is shortly after I put Parker to bed at 7 and I am most definitely taking naps when he naps and I am still tired. The end of the first trimester is so close and I hope my energy reappears. I had big plans to be active during this pregnancy and not gain so much weight. I'm not starting off very well spending so much time in bed!

1 comment:

  1. It will get better and the first trimester is nearly over. You will get your second wind and Parker is going to keep you running the older he gets. You won't have time to think about being tired but know that you will.
    We love you all and glad you are doing as good as you are.

    ReplyDelete