Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Little Baseball Player

Parker got a little t-ball set right after his birthday. Todd and I have shown him a few times how to hit the ball off the tee. Yesterday, he placed the ball on the tee, picked up the bat and swung the bat holding one hand. I had to hear all about this special moment over the phone but when I got home he was happy as ever to show me his new skill and I even got it on video!

He gets so excited (and so do we) when he hits the ball!

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny!!!!! You are going to be an athlete like your mom and dad. So good to see you having fun and enjoying life. What a wonderful life you will have with parents like you have.
    God bless you little man and we love you so much.
    Nana and GaGa

    ReplyDelete