Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Heavy Heart

I have a heavy heart tonight as Todd and I have made the decision to put Parker in a school 2 days a week. I have been contemplating this for quite a while now and have finally made the decision to more forward and find a school. After much disappointment when I spoke to my top choices and they are full, I am going with another school which I think will work out the best after all. I know God has plan and I trust that it will all work out. I go on a tour of the school tomorrow morning and hope it is everything that I am looking for. Parker will go with me so I will get to see him interacting in the environment. If all goes as planned P will start school Tuesday. Many prayers are welcome during this difficult time as a mother. I know it is one of many but when you have had your baby at home with you for 13 months now, it's a hard to let go.

1 comment:

  1. We pray that all goes well. Parker is a sweet boy and will do well. We know that this must be a difficult decision and a hard one. We know your heart is breaking because now he will be with someone else and his personality will change dramatically. He will be okay and we will pray that this daycare is the answer and they will treat our Parker man with love, love, love. We wish we were closer so we could help you out.
    We love you all
    Mom and Dad
    Reba and Larry

    ReplyDelete