Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm an outdoors boy!

The weather has been so nice this week! Parker gets to enjoy a ride in the wagon daily and time to play outside. He even got to spend a little time playing with bubbles and in his new water/sand table this afternoon. It is a huge hit already! He has toys outside, inside, upstairs and downstairs....he's not spoiled :o)
Taking a walk in the wagon. Mom makes me wear my hat so my head doesn't burn. It's going to be a long summer with lots of sunscreen trying to keep the sun off that fair skin.
NO Sunburns allowed!
Playing in the bubbles with my friend Ava!
I LOVE my dada!

My new water/sand table. Mom and Dad started out with just water but will add the sand soon. Too much at once might overwhelm me.This spring and summer is going to be so much fun! We are looking forward to our vacation to the beach, time in the pool, playing outside and other summer fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment